East Coast Conferences
189 Harbour Drive
PO Box 848
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
T: 02 6650 9800
F: 02 6650 9700
East Coast Conferences (ECC) is a professional conference and event management business based in Coffs Harbour – on Australia's eastern seaboard, mid-way between Sydney and Brisbane.
Using the latest technologies, years of experience and lots of personal attention we are able to provide a unique service for clients seeking assistance with conferencing. Our growing network of regionally based associates enables us to provide the same high level of service for any destination.
Benefits of using ECC:
- As a non-metropolitan based conference organising business ECC focuses on providing city services with regional style at competitive rates.
- Active member of MEA (Meetings & Events Australia) the peak association for Professional Conference Organisers.
- Experienced and knowledgeable team providing personal service to our clients.
- Privately owned and operated, ECC has executed conferences and special events since 1999.
- Events conducted include a wide range of regional community events, which rely heavily on experience and effective communication skills with a variety of stakeholders.
- ECC uses the latest Conference software and telecommunication to ensure accuracy and prompt response times.
- Comprehensive financial management ensuring a successful outcome for your conference.
Working with ECC you will receive personalised service from our small, professional and highly experienced team.
Amy McIntosh - Principal
After completing a Bachelor of Business in Tourism at Southern Cross University, Amy initially worked for an Incentive and Conference Management Organisation based in Sydney. Following this she furthered her career by working in an incentive organisation based in London for a number of years. Amy also spent 5 years managing Conference Operations and Sales at a variety of hotels and resorts throughout Australia. Amy has worked with East Coast Conferences for over three years and this is where she established a connection with Jayne and they formed an enviable partnership.
Jayne Hindle - Principal
Jayne joined East Coast Conferences in 2006 after taking a couple of years break from the industry to raise her young family. Previously, Jayne worked for a large conference organising firm based in Brisbane for 8 years whilst at the same time finishing her studies from Southern Cross University externally, where she completed a Bachelor of Business in Tourism. Jayne has been involved in all areas of the management of events and conferences ranging in size from 100 to 1,500 delegates.
Linley Blain - Conference Assistant
Linley has recently joined the ECC team. She is in her third year of studies with Southern Cross University, working towards achieving a Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management. She has gained previous experience in both University and High School work placements. She is responsible for administration and database management.
Please contact us if you would like further information about the team at ECC, or conference management services in general.