East Coast Conferences
189 Harbour Drive
PO Box 848
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
T: 02 6650 9800
F: 02 6650 9700
East Coast Conferences offers a comprehensive conference management system designed to guide your Conference Committee through the many components of organising a conference. The system is tailored to suit the needs of your individual conference. Services include the following:
- Independent advice
- Committee management and liaison
- Overall project management and scheduling
- Venue liaison & coordination
- Budgeting & financial management (including GST management)
- Sponsorship and exhibition sales and financial management
- Social program coordination (including catering and entertainment)
- Ground transportation
- Publications design, printing and distribution
- Database upgrades and maintenance
- Delegate registration, accommodation & travel
- Speakers coordination & assistance
- Abstract handling and management
- Program development and coordination
- Promotion & marketing assistance
- Comprehensive secretariat services
- On-site conference management
- Technical and audiovisual management
- Pre and post touring, partner programs and technical tours
The first question new clients want to ask, but rarely do, is 'how much will it cost us?' Here’s the answer....
East Coast Conferences professional fees are flexible and are designed to meet your needs and budget. Consequently, we do not have set fees but instead cost each event based on the level of services you require. Generally, most of our conference fee structures are made up of a combination of the following options:
1) Registration processing fee, which is a per person fee per each registered participant.
2) Conference Management fee, which is a fixed fee based on the level of services required.
3) Sponsorship fee, which is usually a percentage of sponsorship and exhibition sales
Please contact us if you would like further information about any of the above services, fee structures, or conference management services in general.